- 2017–2021: Studying history, Arabic, and computer science (minor).
- 2019 recipient of the Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens Scholarship for Middle Eastern Studies.
- President of J Street U at Berkeley.
- Member of the Delta Phi Epsilon co-ed professional foreign service fraternity.
- 2019: Research assistant at the Magnes Collection, Berkeley's Jewish museum, developing a new exhibit on Jewish life in the Muslim world.
- 2019: Summer volunteer intern at ACOR in Amman, Jordan, developing library cataloguing software to help Jordanian students access American journal articles without an expensive subscription.
- 2017, 2019: Student at the Sijal Institute in Amman studying the Arabic language and the culture, history, and contemporary politics of Jordan and the region. Three intensive summer sessions, the equivalent of a year and a half of college study.
I'm double majoring in history and Arabic. My concentration is in Jewish history, but my interests (and coursework) span a broad range. I'm an advanced student in the Arabic language.
- 2018–2019: Intern at Keysight Technologies, working on tools for sensor calibration.
- 2015–2017: Mentorship with Dr. Larry Masinter, Adobe, developing an open standard for PDF data storage.
- 2013–2016: Co-founder of Futuristic Lights, a consumer festival electronics manufacturer. Developed custom online point-of-sale and order fulfillment system. Raised over $60,000 on Kickstarter.
At Berkeley, I've taken CS 61A (Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs), 61B (Data Structures), 61C (Machine Structures), and 70 (Discrete Mathematics and Probability Theory).
I've been taking photos since I was a little kid, but it's only recently that I've been taking it more seriously and holding onto/editing the photos that I take. I've uploaded some of them here for your viewing pleasure!